If you already have a license and need continuing education (or if one of these topics interests you):
|Martin & Fellows Real Estate School offers in-class and on-line course to satisfy continuing education requirements.|
For our in-class courses, Martin & Fellows Real Estate School is now located in a new facility at 1759 Eastern Boulevard, Montgomery, AL 36117 and provides classroom classes for six (6) REQUIRED and nine (9) ELECTIVE 3-hour Continuing Education course hours for Alabama sales licensees and brokers:
Click here for course descriptions and more information on our in-class continuing education courses.
- Risk Management - "That Delicate Balance" required of all licensees prior to October 1, 2012.
- Basic Risk Management required for all licensees after October 1, 2012.
- Broker Risk Management required after October 1, 2012 for all Qualifying and Associate Brokers and any Salesperson who wishes to do so.
- Risk Management for Salespersons required after October 1, 2012 for all Salespersons, except those who have taken the basic and broker risk management courses listed as (1) and (3) above.
- Real Estate License Law Review
- Code of Ethics
- Ethical Agency
- Improving Your Negotiation Skills
- Creating Solid Residential Contracts
- Taking the Mystery Out of Net Sheets
- Real Estate Finance Today
- Basic Property Management
|Click here to see a schedule of all of our in-class continuing education course dates and to enroll online!|
In addition, Martin & Fellows Real Estate School is pleased to offer access to online continuing education courses through our partner affiliates. For a list of available online courses and to enroll online, click here.